East Central Regional Library Closed Monday Feb. 18th in honor of Presidents day. Normal hours will resume Tuesday February 19th.
East Central Regional Library locations will receive the Tax Package 1040, which includes forms, as well as the Instructions 1040. Tax products have begun to arrive from the IRS. We will post updates as we receive them.
As of 2/17/19:
Form Package 1040 and the Instructions 1040 have arrived at these locations:
- Chisago Lakes
- Mille Lacs Lake (Isle)
- Pine City
North Branch has received the Form Package 1040, but not the Instructions 1040.
Rush City has received the Instructions 1040, but not the Form Package 1040.
Tax season opened on January 28th, 2019.
Tax forms are also available online. East Central Regional Library has compiled online tax resources for you here.
Do these authors ever sleep? Sometimes it feels like they publish faster than we can read! (Seriously, half of this list has multiple books coming out in 2019.) We also know, you don’t want to miss anything they publish. Add their soon-to-be released titles to your to-read list and place your holds now to be at the top of the list.
- A Plain Vanilla Murder by Susan Wittig Albert
- Shamed by Linda Castillo
- Broken Bone China by Laura Childs
- A Dangerous Man by Robert Crais
- The Oracle by Clive Cussler
- Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan
- Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand
- Paranoid by Lisa Jackson
- Temptation’s Darling by Johanna Lindsay
- Window on the Bay by Debbie Macomber
- The Second-Worst Restaurant in France by Alexander McCall Smith
- Hot Shot by Fern Michaels
- Unleashed by Diana Palmer
- Sophia, Princess Among Beasts by James Patterson
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts
- A Silken Thread by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Half Finished by Lauraine Snelling
- Lost and Found by Danielle Steel
- Backlash by Brad Thor
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
Winter is at it again! Programs this evening may be canceled due to the snow and poor road conditions. Please contact the branch regarding programming before heading out. If canceled, programs will be rescheduled. Watch the events calendar for updates.
We surrender, we bend the knee and whatever other way one can admit defeat.
Our outreach services to Hill City, McGrath and Jacobson, as well as our delivery services have been cancelled for today, Thursday, February 7th. We apologize for the inconvenience and currently plan to resume services on Friday, February 8th. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
PS. Everyone hoping for “Real Winter” please stop.
Due to the dangerously below zero temperatures, several shelters and community locations are remaining open 24 hours as a warming station for those without access to warm, safe shelter or housing. See locations below. We recommend that you call to verify details.
- New Pathways (310 Ashland Street South)
- First Presbyterian Church (551 S. Wood St)
- City Hall (315 Main St S Suite 100) available between 8:00am-4:30pm
- A Place For You (220 3rd Ave SE)
- City Hall (325 S Eliot Ave)