Music enthusiasts are invited to check out the traditional Irish sounds of Norah Rendell and the Lost Forty coming soon to several branch libraries of the East Central Regional Library system.
The trio features Live Ireland’s “Best Irish Vocalist of 2011 and 2012,” Canadian singer and flutist Norah Rendell, with multi-instrumentalists Brian Miller and Randy Gosa. Inspired by Celtic traditions from Newfoundland to Minnesota, they perform songs that crossed the Atlantic and became part of the cultural heritage of the Great Lakes and Canada.
Here is the group’s performance schedule:
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2, Princeton Area Library
- 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 4, Mora Public Library
- 6:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 6, Cambridge Public Library
- 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 7, Chisago Lakes Area Library
- 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 9, Pine City Public Library
- 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 11, Aitkin Public Library
East Central Regional Library is proud to present Norah Rendell and the Lost Forty, thanks to funding from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.