At this time East Central Regional Library will continue to offer curbside pickup for the foreseeable future. Plans to re-open our library doors, in accordance with guidelines from state and local government, are being developed. Staff are hard at work finalizing these plans and readying the necessary supplies to allow a wider range of services. We care greatly about the safety of all our library members, our communities and our staff. We are doing everything we can to ensure that when services are expanded, we do so in the safest manner possible.
- Returns are now open anytime in all locations offering curbside pick up. We do ask that if have items to return that do not fit in the return to please bring those during curbside pickup hours as staff is onsite to grab those returns.
- Hold notifications via e-mail have been turned back on and you should begin receiving those immediately.
- Wi-Fi is on at all locations and will remain on for access from outside the library.
- At this time the due date on all materials have been pushed back until June 15th of 2020.
- All items are still being checked in without assessing fines.
- When items are returned the will be held in quarantine for 3 – 5 business days and will continue to show on your account for that time. Again they are being checked in without fines.