Do these authors ever sleep? Sometimes it feels like they publish faster than we can read! (Seriously, half of this list has multiple books coming out in 2019.) We also know, you don’t want to miss anything they publish. Add their soon-to-be released titles to your to-read list and place your holds now to be at the top of the list.
- A Plain Vanilla Murder by Susan Wittig Albert
- Shamed by Linda Castillo
- Broken Bone China by Laura Childs
- A Dangerous Man by Robert Crais
- The Oracle by Clive Cussler
- Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan
- Summer of ’69 by Elin Hilderbrand
- Paranoid by Lisa Jackson
- Temptation’s Darling by Johanna Lindsay
- Window on the Bay by Debbie Macomber
- The Second-Worst Restaurant in France by Alexander McCall Smith
- Hot Shot by Fern Michaels
- Unleashed by Diana Palmer
- Sophia, Princess Among Beasts by James Patterson
- Under Currents by Nora Roberts
- A Silken Thread by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Half Finished by Lauraine Snelling
- Lost and Found by Danielle Steel
- Backlash by Brad Thor
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
Library Pro Tip: Want your hands on these titles as quickly as you possibly can?
Are you willing to read Large Print or listen to the Book on CD version? Advanced Holds Options might be for you! Advanced holds are used when you want to receive the first available copy of a title, regardless of format. It allows you to place a hold and select the physical formats you are willing to receive.
How to place an advanced hold:
- Log in and search for the title and click “Place Hold.”
- Click on “Advanced Hold Options.”
- Highlight the formats you would be willing to receive, and click “Submit.”
- If no formats are selected, any available physical format (Book on CD, Large Print, or Print) will be used.