Alt Health Watch: Full-text articles from more than 180 international journals and reports, this resource focuses on the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated approaches to health care and wellness. *
Consumer Health Complete: A resource to support the information needs of patients and to foster an overall understanding of health-related topics from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic, and integrated medicine. *
Health Source: Consumer Edition: Nearly 80 full-text, consumer health magazines, pamphlets, as well as over 130 health reference books and nearly 10,000 Clinical Reference Systems reports.*
Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition: 550 scholarly full-text journals focusing on many medical disciplines, including strong coverage of nursing and allied health.*
Universal Class: 500+ lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units, designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Courses include videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for interaction with other learners. Take multiple classes, video-audit a course, learn at your own pace.**
- Mayo Clinic — Information on diseases, drugs, first aid, and more
- Medicare — Eligibility, enrollment, plan choices, and claims
- MedicineNet — Reliable doctor-produced health and medical information
- MedlinePlus — Consumer health and medical info; search health topics, drug information, and a medical encyclopedia
- Merck Manual: Consumer Version — Trusted provider of medical information since 1899.
- Merck Manual: Professional Version — Access to the world’s most widely used medical textbook
- MN Public Health Data Access Portal— Data on specific conditions or health topics, health equity, and information on local public health priorities presented by MN county.
- MNSure– Minnesota’s health insurance marketplace
- Pillbox — Identify or search for a pill using this tool created by the National Library of Medicine (NIH).
- Adult Mental Health Initiative (Region 7) — mental health resources for Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Mille Lacs & Pine Counties, & the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe