A research database with full-text access for more than 2100 journals in the fields of business and economics, as well as market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.*
Interactive collection of tests, tutorials, and eBooks to help with educational and career goals. Categorized into the following Learning Centers: Adult Learning Center, Career Center, College Center, College Preparation Center, Computer Skills Center, High School Equivalency Center, Job & Career Accelerator, School Center, and Spanish Center. Create a username and password to access. *
- Career Builder — Job listings and career resource center
- Career One Stop — Education & training; job search, resume advice, links to state job sites
- Digital Learn–Collection of self-directed tutorials to increase digital literacy including getting started on and using a computer, navigating websites, and more.
- Federal Jobs — Locate and apply for government jobs
- GCFLearnFree–100+ tutorials covering digital literacy topics such as technology, reading, math, work and career skills, and living in an online world.
- Minnesota Jobs — Job opportunities, resumes, and links to employers in MN
- Minnesota Works– current jobs in Minnesota, for job seekers and employers
- MyDigitalLiteracy- Digital literacy training created by Blandin Minnesota Intelligent Rural Communities (MIRC) includes basic computer, internet, email, Windows, and word processing skills.
- Northstar Digital Assessment- basic skills needed to perform tasks on computers and online. The ability to perform these tasks can be assessed through online, self-guided modules.
- Unemployment Insurance — Info for employers and the unemployed, applicant assistance
- WorkForce Centers — Locations of Workforce centers in Minnesota
- Occupational Outlook Handbook — Information on career choices
*Subscription purchased by Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM). ELM is brought to you by your local library, the MINITEX Library Information Network, and State Library Services and School Technology, the MN state library agency with state appropriations to the Minnesota Office of Higher Education and the Minnesota Department of Education, and federal LSTA funds under the support of the Institute of Museum and Library Services.