At the Library
East Central Regional Library is not a distribution site for state tax forms or instruction booklets. A limited amount of federal tax forms and instruction booklets are available. Library staff can assist with locating and printing online tax forms but are not able to give advice regarding the forms that you might need to file your taxes.
Federal tax forms and publications for businesses often have to be ordered directly from the IRS and cannot be printed off (they may be available locally at office supply stores for a fee). For more information see Federal Tax Forms for Business and the State of Minnesota Tax Information for Businesses.
- AARP Foundation Tax-Aide Locator– Locate AARP trained tax aides.
- Internal Revenue Service– Print or request copies of federal tax forms and publications.
- IRS Tax Season Timeline– Information on this year’s tax filing season’s important dates and deadlines.
- Lakes and Pines Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program– Free tax preparation to low and moderate income individuals and families.
- Minnesota Department of Revenue– Print or request copies of state tax forms and publications. Search for free preparation sites that assist with taxes.