Expanded Academic ASAP: Scholarly journals, news magazines, and newspapers in the areas of art, humanities, social sciences, science, and technology.*
Explora Libraries: Full text of popular magazine and scholarly journal articles covering all subject areas including multimedia, primary source documents, and reference books. Includes Academic Search Premier, Business Source Premier, MasterFILE Premier, Consumer Health Complete, Health Source – Consumer Edition, and Science Reference Center databases.*
Points of View Reference Center: Provides students with a balance of materials from all viewpoints on current issues, including more than 1,300 main essays, leading political magazines from both sides of the aisle, newspapers, radio & TV news transcripts, primary source documents, and reference books.*
Universal Class: Lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units (CEUs). More than 500 courses are available, and all are designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Universal Class includes videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for social media interaction with other learners. Take multiple classes, video-audit a course, learn at your own pace— flexible learning for you!**
General Legal Resources
Minnesota Specific Resources
- Legal Resources by Topic
- HOMELine– Free legal, organizing, educational and advocacy services for Minnesota tenants.
- Law Help MN– Helps low-income Minnesotans solve civil legal problems. Locate legal help clinics.
- Minnesota Judicial Branch — Supreme, District, and Court of Appeals. Access opinions, rules, and forms. Discover Self Help Center locations and legal advice clinics.
- Minnesota Legal Advice– Brief legal advice for low-income Minnesotans
- Minnesota State Bar Association– Find a lawyer
- Minnesota State Law Library — Ask a Librarian for help; access the library catalog, online resources, referrals, and self-help clinics
- Minnesota Statutes, Rules, & Court Rules — from the Minnesota State Legislature
Legal Referrals by County