For the month of June, OverDrive, East Central Regional Library’s Digital Library vendor, is launching a promotional challenge to help raise awareness of library eBook lending across the world. Our mission from June 1st-June 30th is to beat our previous record for monthly eBook and eAudiobook checkouts.
ECRL’s best month on record? The number to beat? Our current monthly record is 5,031 digital library checkouts (March 2014).
Your Goal: checkout as many eBooks and eAudiobooks in June as you can!
- Increase checkouts by 25% from March 2014 (6,289 checkouts) to earn $1,500 credit to purchase new digital library titles
- Increase checkouts by 50% from March 2014 (7,547 checkouts) to earn $2,500 credit to purchase new digital library titles
- Be the participating library with the highest percentage increase to receive a grand prize Gadget Jackpot!
- Join the Big Library Read discussion forum to shar
e your thoughts.
- Like Laurien Berenson on Facebook.
- Follow @ecrlib and @OverDriveLibs on Twitter and use the hashtag #BigLibraryRead.
- Check out Laurien’s Good Reads Fan Page and her personal website.
Still need some inspiration to get started with ECRL’s Digital Library? June is Audiobook Month, a month dedicated to celebrating the joys of audiobook listening and promoting the value of audiobooks as a beneficial learning tool supporting literacy and education. Get started listening by taking a look at our newest eAudiobooks.
Help us—help you! Let’s work together to get the word out about East Central Regional Library’s digital collection in our communities.