Legacy Activity Guidelines:
1) All legacy activities must be approved by the ECRL Legacy Committee.
2) You must submit an idea or plan for each specific Legacy Activity requested by filling out the Legacy Request Form.
3) The Legacy Coordinator is responsible for any allocation of Legacy funding, artist/entertainer’s contracts, scheduling,
negotiations, Legacy reports, etc.
4) Branch Librarians do not have the authority and will not make any negotiations, bookings, reservations with artists, entertainers, etc. in regard to programming with Legacy Funds.
5) The Legacy Coordinator will work with the branch librarians in scheduling the legacy activity/s at their specific branch.