Wyoming Area Giese Memorial Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds and computers by appointment.
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog, by calling us, (651) 462-9001, Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Schedule a pick-up
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
- We will call to schedule your appoint, you can schedule your appointment online or you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- The pickup process is designed to be contact free
- Show up at the appointed time
Curbside Schedule (appointment required):
Monday- 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Wednesday – 3 p.m.- 8 p.m.
Friday- 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.
The materials return is now open and will remain open all the time. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours.
Computers by Appointment
You can call to schedule an appointment at (651) 462-9001 Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or you can schedule your computer appointment online.
When you arrive for your appointment, wait at the front entrance of the library and maintain at least six feet of social distance from others. At your scheduled time, a staff person will meet you to let you into the building.
About the Appointment:
- Please refrain from browsing the bookshelves, books, or any other physical resources.
- A restroom will be available for you to use.
- You will be able to print. We request that you bring exact change if possible.
- Computer appointments are for one hour and cannot be extended.
- For your safety and ours, library staff will not approach your computer to provide assistance.
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one.
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days before your appointment, please call back to cancel or reschedule. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Appointments for computers by appointment will be available:
Tuesday – 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
Thursday- 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Saturday – 10:30 am to 2:30 p.m.
We’re looking forwarding to seeing you for your appointment!
26855 Forest Blvd.
P.O. Box 39
Wyoming, MN 55092
Phone: (651) 462-9001
Fax: (651) 462-6634