Hours & Services:
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Browsing & Computer Appointments
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Browsing, Computer & Curbside Pickup Appointments
Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Browsing & Computer Appointments
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Browsing, Computer & Curbside Pickup Appointments
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Browsing & Computer Appointments
How Have Our Services Have Changed?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the library enviroment and services have been modified:
- Returned materials are isolated for a minimum of 3 business days before being checked-in
- The outdoor materials return slot has re-opened
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below)
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy and in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one
- The environment in the library has been modified
- A sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Seating has been reduced
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available
- All staff will be wearing a mask
- Restrooms are available
- Please limit the duration of your visit
- Please visit in groups of two or less
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the entrance and must be observed
- Children under age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Services Currently Being Offered in This Location:
These appointments will grant those who sign up entry into the library to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials. When you arrive for your appointment, please use the east entrance (Dellwood St) of the library and maintain at least six feet of distance from others. At your scheduled time, please come in and let staff know you are here for your browsing appointment. You can schedule your browsing appointment online or you can call to schedule an appointment at (763) 689-7390. Phone services are normally available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Computers by Appointment
These appointments are for those who wish to access a library computer. You can schedule your computer appointment online or you can call to schedule an appointment at (763) 689-7390. Phone services are normally available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
When you arrive for your appointment, please check in at the main desk and staff will show you to your reserved computer.
About the Appointment:
- You will be able to print. We request that you bring exact change if possible.
- Computer appointments are for one hour and cannot be extended.
- For your safety and ours, library staff will not approach your computer to provide assistance.
- Please bring your own headphones
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Holds Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
- Schedule an appointment pickup online or call (763) 689-7390 Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive at your appointment
- Park in the east (Dellwood St N) parking lot
- When you arrive, you can text us at 763-284-0250. Your holds will be brought out to your car. If you cannot text, let us know that when you schedule a pick up appointment and Library staff will be ready with your items at your appointment time.
- In case of inclement weather, holds will be on a table inside the lobby doors.
**If the curbside pick up times do not fit with your schedule, please email the Cambridge library at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Book returns in this location are available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please keep return those items during curbside hours to the cart left outside. The book return is located on the east end of the building near the garage.
111 Dellwood St N.
Cambridge, MN 55008
Phone: (763) 689-7390
FAX: (763) 645-1449