Hours & Services:
Monday: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Curbside Pickup Services
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Browsing & Computer Appointments
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Browsing & Computer Appointments
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. Curbside Pickup Services
How Have Our Services Have Changed?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the library enviroment and services have been modified:
- Returned materials are isolated for a minimum of 3 business days before being checked-in
- The outdoor materials return slot has re-opened
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below)
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy and in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one
- The environment in the library has been modified
- A sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Seating has been reduced
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available
- All staff will be wearing a mask
- Restrooms are available
- Please limit the duration of your visit
- Please visit in groups of two or less
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the entrance and must be observed
- Children under age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Services Currently Being Offered in This Location:
These appointments will grant entry into the library to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials. When you arrive for your appointment, check in at the front desk. You can schedule your browsing appointment online or you can call to schedule an appointment at (651) 674-8443. Phone services are normally available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Computers by Appointment
These appointments are for those who wish to access a library computer. You can schedule your computer appointment online or call to schedule an appointment at (651) 257-2817. Phone services are normally available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. When you arrive for your appointment, please proceed to the desk to check in.
About the Appointment:
- You will be able to print. We request that you bring exact change if possible.
- Computer appointments are for one hour and cannot be extended.
- For your safety and ours, library staff will not approach your computer to provide assistance.
- Please bring your own headphones
We’re looking forwarding to seeing you for your appointment!
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone number listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Hold Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours
- Pull up to a numbered parking spot
- Call the library at 651-257-2817 to let us know you’ve arrived, please have your library card number ready
- Open your trunk and stay in the car
- Library staff will bring your holds out and place them in your trunk
The book return is now available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours to the cart next to the book return (see photo)
11754 302nd St.
Chisago City, MN 55013
Phone: (651) 257-2817
Fax: (651) 257-3576