Chisago Lakes Area Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds.
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone number listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Hold Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours
- Pull up to a numbered parking spot
- Call the library at 651-257-2817 to let us know you’ve arrived, please have your library card number ready
- Open your trunk and stay in the car
- Library staff will bring your holds out and place them in your trunk
Monday – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00p.m.
The book return is now available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours to the cart next to the book return (see photo)
11754 302nd St.
Chisago City, MN 55013
Phone: (651) 257-2817
Fax: (651) 257-3576