Hinckley Public Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds.
Curbside Pick Up:
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Schedule a pick-up
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
- Schedule your pickup appointment
- Call (320) 384-6351 Mon-Fri from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Schedule online
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- The pickup process is designed to be contact free
- Arrive at your appointment time
Curbside Schedule (appointment required):
Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The materials return is now open and will remain open all the time. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours to the cart outside (see photo).
106 First Street SE
PO Box 336
Hinckley, MN 55037
Phone: (320) 384-6351
Fax: (320) 384-9931