Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Express Service & Computer Appointments
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Express Service & Computer Appointments
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Express Service & Computer Appointments
Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. Curbside Services
How Have Our Services Have Changed?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the library enviroment and services have been modified:
- Returned materials are isolated for a minimum of 3 business days before being checked-in
- The outdoor materials return slot has re-opened
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below)
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy and in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one
- The environment in the library has been modified
- A sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Seating has been reduced
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available
- All staff will be wearing a mask
- Restrooms are available
- Please limit the duration of your visit
- Please visit in groups of two or less
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the entrance and must be observed
- Children under age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Services Currently Being Offered in This Location:
Express service allows entry into the building without an appointment to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials.
Computers by Appointment
You can call to schedule an appointment at (320) 983-3677 Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or you can schedule your computer appointment online.When you arrive for your appointment, please proceed to the service desk and maintain at least six feet of social distance from others. At your scheduled time, a staff person will check you in and lead you to your computer.
About the Appointment:
- You will be able to print. We request that you bring exact change if possible.
- Computer appointments are for one hour and cannot be extended.
- For your safety and ours, library staff will not approach your computer to provide assistance.
- Please bring your own headphones
We’re looking forwarding to seeing you for your appointment!
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Schedule a pick-up
- When your holds are ready you will be notified via e-mail or phone
- Schedule a pick up appointment by calling 320-983-3677 Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR schedule an appointment online
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- The pickup process is designed to be contact free
- Show up at the appointed time
The return is now available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the outdoor return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours to the cart outside the door (see photo).
235 1st St. East
Milaca, MN 56353
Phone: (320) 983-3677
Fax: (320) 983-5784