Milaca Community Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds.
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Schedule a pick-up
- When your holds are ready you will be notified via e-mail or phone
- Schedule a pick up appointment by calling 320-983-3677 Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- The pickup process is designed to be contact free
- Show up at the appointed time
Curbside Schedule (appointment required):
Wednesday – 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
Friday- 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Saturday – 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
The return is now available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the outdoor return, kits, oversized books or otherwise, please return those items during curbside hours to the cart outside the door (see photo).
235 1st St. East
Milaca, MN 56353
Phone: (320) 983-3677
Fax: (320) 983-5784
*All East Central Regional Library locations are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information.
- Sunday- closed
- Monday- closed