Hours & Services:
Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Express Services, Computer Appointments and Curbside Services
Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.Express Services, Computer Appointments and Curbside Services
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.Express Services, Computer Appointments and Curbside Services
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.Express Services, Computer Appointments and Curbside Services
How Have Our Services Have Changed?
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the library enviroment and services have been modified:
- Returned materials are isolated for a minimum of 3 business days before being checked-in
- The outdoor materials return slot has re-opened
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below)
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy and in accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order 20-81, all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one
- The environment in the library has been modifiedA sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Seating has been reduced
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available
- All staff will be wearing a mask
- Restrooms are available
- Please limit the duration of your visit
- Please visit in groups of two or less
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the entrance and must be observed
- Children under age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste
Services Currently Being Offered in This Location:
Express service allows entry into the building without an appointment to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials.
Computers by Appointment
Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or you can schedule your computer appointment online. When you arrive for your appointment, please proceed to the service desk and maintain at least six feet of social distance from others. At your scheduled time, a staff person will check you in and lead you to your computer.
About the Appointment:
- You will be able to print. We request that you bring exact change if possible.
- Computer appointments are for one hour and cannot be extended.
- For your safety and ours, library staff will not approach your computer to provide assistance.
- Please bring your own headphones
We’re looking forwarding to seeing you for your appointment!
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Hold Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours
- Pull up to the curbside sign
- Remain in your vehicle. If you are on foot, please remain by the curbside sign.
- Staff will open window and place your holds on the table under the window
- When staff has closed the window please retrieve your holds
Please place your returns in the return bag. Larger items, kits, hotspots, oversized books, please place on the table to the right.
285 Second Ave. S
PO Box 147
Isle, MN 56342
Phone: (320) 676-3929
Fax: (320) 676-8478