All East Central Regional Library locations are closed until further notice.
Mille Lacs Lake Community Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds.
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Hold Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours
- Pull up to the curbside sign
- Remain in your vehicle. If you are on foot, please remain by the curbside sign.
- Staff will open window and place your holds on the table under the window
- When staff has closed the window please retrieve your holds
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Thursday 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Please place your returns in the return bag. Larger items, kits, hotspots, oversized books, please place on the table to the right.
285 Second Ave. S
PO Box 147
Isle, MN 56342
Phone: (320) 676-3929
Fax: (320) 676-8478
*All East Central Regional Library locations are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. For more information.
- Sunday- closed
- Tuesday- closed
- Friday- closed