All East Central Regional Library locations are closed until further notice.
Mora Public Library is offering contact free curbside pick up for holds.
Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Schedule a pick up
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours (below)
- Call the library at 320-679-2642 and have your library card number ready.
- Your materials will be brought to the bench (see photo) just outside the main door. *If mobility is an issue please call so alternative arrangements can be made.
- *If you are unable to pick-up your materials during these scheduled times, we may be able to set up an appointment while staff is in the building. Please call (320) 679-2632 and ask the staff member to send your contact information to Katherine. When available, Katherine will contact you to make an appointment.
Monday – 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday – 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
The Book Return is available anytime. We do ask that if you have items that will not fit in the book return (i.e. kits, oversized books or otherwise), that you please return those items during curbside hours to the bin, located along the wall (see photo).
200 Maple Ave. W.
Mora, MN 55051
Phone: (320) 679-2642
*All East Central Regional Library locations are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. For more information.
- Sunday- closed
Meeting room available.