Curbside Pick Up
Step One: Place a hold
- Place items on hold in our online catalog or by calling us (phone numbers listed below) Monday thru Friday between 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Step Two: Hold Notification
- When your holds are ready you will be notified
Step Three: Pick up your holds
- Arrive during curbside hours
- Park in front of the library’s front door
- Call the library at 763-389-3753 to let them know you have arrived
The outdoor materials return is now available anytime. We kindly request that if you have items that are too large to fit into the outdoor return you bring those materials in during curbside hours and place them on the cart next to the return (see photo).
Monday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
100 4th Ave. S.
Princeton, MN 55371
Phone: (763) 389-3753
Fax: (763) 631-0514
Meeting room available.