Minnesota and government
eResources and online databases related to Minnesota and Government
Interested in learning more?
East Central Regional Library has these great tools and recommendations for you to check out!
500+ lifelong learning courses in over 30 subject areas, many of which offer continuing education units, designed and led by professional instructors to build deeper understanding and mastery of subject matter. Courses include videos, assignments, quizzes, tests, and options for interaction with other learners. Take multiple classes, video-audit a course, learn at your own pace.*
Related Subject Guides:
- Census — Access to the U.S. Census Bureau, including the 2010 census
- City Data — Profiles of U.S. cities; stats on housing, income, real estate, businesses, and more
- Federal Government — Links to federal agencies, Census Bureau, National Archives, the White House, state governments, and more
- Minnesota Help — Human services, financial and food assistance; links to services for the homeless, seniors, and others, including “immediate help”
- Minnesota State Resources — Official state website, contact elected officials, business and jobs, education, social services, transportation, natural resources
- Ordinances (Minnesota State Law Library) — Minnesota town, city, and county laws
- Social Security Administration — Benefits, retirement, disability, Medicare/Medicaid
*Subscription purchased by East Central Regional Library.
Don’t see what you’re looking for?
Check out all of our online resources.