At the February 12, 2018 East Central Regional Library Board meeting, the Board of Directors approved a new Borrowing and Access Policy. The Borrowing and Access Policy is in effect and it replaces the previous Materials Borrowing Policy and Registration Policy.
In particular, there are two significant changes to previous policy, intended to improve the patron experience. Everything else should be just rewriting or formalizing current practice.
- An East Central Regional Library card now allows you to have up to 25 active hold requests at one time. Previously, the limit was 15 active hold requests.
- Accounts with more than $10.00 in fees will be considered delinquent and will have their privileges suspended. Previously, library privileges were suspended at $5.00.
East Central Regional Library just recently added many eAudiobook titles by popular authors in RBdigital. Many have not been published yet, but you can beat the pack by placing requests for them in RBdigital now!
- Rasberry Danish Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Plum Tea Crazy by Laura Childs
- The Disappeared by C.J. Box
- The 49th Mystic by Ted Dekker
- Dangerous Illusions by Irene Hannon
- Covert Game by Christine Feehan
- Shattered Mirror by Iris Johansen
- Double Blind by iris Johansen
- Sweet Vengeance by Fern Michaels
- Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer
- Fall from Grace by Danielle Steel
- Accidental Heroes by Danielle Steel
- The Cast by Danielle Steel
- The Good Fight by Danielle Steel
- The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers
You can download or stream to your computer, or listen on the go with the RBdigital app on your tablet or phone. Check out these and many more eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines from RBdigital!
If you’re into romance novels, British accents, Jane Eyre, or anything by Jane Austen, there’s a good chance you’ll become big fans of Minnesota author Julie Klassen. The public is invited to a special visit by this bestselling author at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 6 at the Hinckley Public Library.
Klassen is known for her inspirational Regency romance novels. Her latest, The Ladies of Ivy Cottage, is book two of the author’s first series, Tales from Ivy Hill. She has earned several awards for titles including The Painter’s Daughter. This and many of her books can be found at branches throughout the East Central Regional Library system. Click here to get started!
This program is funded with money from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
These popular fiction books are on order for East Central Regional. They have not been published yet, but you can place requests for them in our catalog now!
- A Measure of Darkness by Jonathan Kellerman
- Buried Secrets by Barbara Cameron
- Cottage by the Sea by Debbie Macomber
- Double Blind by Iris Johansen
- Feared by Lisa Scottoline
- Honeysuckle Dreams by Denise Hunter
- Paradox by Catherine Coulter
- Pelican Point by Irene Hannon
- Room on the Porch Swing by Amy Clipston
- Tailspin by Sandra Brown
- Texas Ranger by James Patterson
- The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy
- The Amish Quilter by Mindy Starns Clark
- The Love Letter by Rachel Hauck
- The Mark by Janet Evanovich
- The Money Shot by Stuart Woods
- Toucan Keep a Secret by Donna Andrews