These highly anticipated books by popular authors are on order for East Central Regional. They have not been published yet, but you can place requests for them in our catalog now to top the list!
- A Conspiracy of Bones by Kathy Reichs
- Dark Sentinel by Christine Feehan
- Depth of Winter by Craig Johnson
- Desolation Mountain by William Kent Krueger
- Echoes in the Walls by V.C. Andrews
- Fade to Black by Heather Graham
- Her Fear by Shelley Shepard Gray
- Home Is Where the Heart Is by Linda Byler
- In His Father’s Footsteps by Danielle Steel
- In Times Gone By by Tracie Peterson
- Leverage in Death by J.D. Robb
- More Than Meets the Eye by Karen Witemeyer
- Pale as Death by Heather Graham
- Princess by James Patterson
- Safe and Sound by Fern Michaels
- Shadow Tyrants by Clive Cussler
- Stygian by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The First Love by Beverly Lewis
- The Hawaiian Discovery by Wanda Brunstetter
- The House at Saltwater Point by Colleen Coble
- Turbulence by Stuart Woods
- Walking Shadows by Faye Kellerman
- The Soul of America by Jon Meacham
- Leadership in Turbulent Times by Doris Kearns Goodwin
Library Pro Tip: Advanced Hold Option May Be Just for You!
Can’t wait to get your hands on a new release? Are you willing to read Large Print or listen to the audiobook version? Advanced Holds Options might be for you! Advanced holds are used when you want to receive the first available copy of a title, regardless of format. It allows you to place a hold and select the physical formats you are willing to receive.
How to place an advanced hold:
- Log in and search for the title and click “Place Hold.”
- Click on “Advanced Hold Options.”
- Highlight the formats you would be willing to receive, and click “Submit.”
- If no formats are selected, any available physical format (Book on CD, Large Print, or Print) will be used.