Computer and internet access: Public internet computers are available at all ECRL branches on a first come, first served basis. Users are allotted 180 minutes per day, in 60 minute time-slots. You will need your library card number and PIN/password to access the Internet.
Wireless internet: Available at all ECRL branches. No password is required to access the network, called “ECRL Public Access.” Open your Web browser and you will be presented with the library’s Acceptable Use Policy page. You will need to click on “I Agree” to begin using the Library’s wireless access.
Copies & Printing: Copy services are available at all ECRL branches. You may also print from any of ECRL’s public internet computers.
- The cost per page is $.15 for single-sided black and white
- The cost per page is $.25 for double-sided black and white
- The cost per page is $.50 for single-sided color
- The cost per page is $.75 for double-sided color
Fax Service: Fax service is available at all ECRL branches except Mora and Sandstone.
- The cost to receive a fax is $.25 per page .
- The cost to send a fax is $2.00 for the 1st page, $1.00 for every page after that.
Scanners: Scanners are available at the following ECRL branches: Cambridge, Hinckley, McGregor, Milaca, Mille Lacs Lake (Isle), Mora, Princeton, Rush City, and Wyoming.