Summer really is on the way. We can’t guarantee when the weather will agree, but we can guarantee that SYNC will soon usher in a new crop of free eAudiobooks for teen listening.
SYNC is a free summer eAudiobook program for teens, that will give away two free eAudiobook downloads a week – titles paired together based on weekly themes. (Adults, you can listen too. We won’t tell the teens!)
The 2018 line-up includes popular titles such as Kwame Alexander, Sandhya Menon, Jazz Jennings, and more.
- Reluctant readers: demonstrates that listening is reading; increases interest, reading accuracy, and comprehension.
- Avid readers: expands reading time by multi-tasking and introduces new genres and authors.
- Everyone in between: introduces a variety of eAudiobook listening experiences
Be first to know when new titles are available to download:
- Text syncya to 25827 to receive text alerts about all the featured titles.*
- Visit www.audiobooksync.com and sign up for alerts by email.*
- Titles are delivered through the OverDrive app. If you are not yet an OverDrive user, download the app to your device today and be ready to go!
- Downloads are in MP3 format and are Mac and Windows compatible.
- Most listening devices are supported.
- Each SYNC eAudiobook is available for download for a period of 7 days (only).
- Titles, once downloaded, are yours to keep.
- Titles change every Thursday at 6am CT throughout the duration of the program.