East Central Regional Library is closing its 2018 Summer Reading Program – Reading Takes You Everywhere — with a presentation by The Raptor Center. In this free, family-friendly program, learn all about the raptors of Minnesota. Live raptors will be on hand during the presentation.
Free tickets are required at all locations for this final event of the 2018 Summer Reading Program. Space is limited due to fire code restrictions. Stop by your local library branch starting Tuesday, July 24, to pick up your free tickets.
The Raptor Center schedule is listed below and also can be found on the Events Calendar.
Library pro tip:
Some of the awesome upcoming library events require registration. Registration for many of those events opened today. Register yourself online, from wherever you are!
Grab your spots now, so you don’t miss out!
These are just a few of the stellar library events coming up this summer where space/supplies are limited. Be sure to check out the full events calendar for a complete listing.
East Central Regional Library is kicking off its 2018 Summer Reading Program – Reading Takes You Everywhere — with performances by In Capable Hands. Made up of Steve Russell and Kobi Shaw, this family-friendly act will tickle the funny bone of any age, any audience, and it’s free and open to the public.
Due to fire code limitations, FREE tickets for all locations will be available for pick up at your local East Central Regional Library branch starting Tuesday, May 29. Limited seating is available at all venues.
Here’s the schedule:
- Tuesday, June 5
- 10 a.m. McGregor Public Library
- 1 p.m. Aitkin Public Library
- Wednesday, June 6
- 10 a.m. Mille Lacs Lake Community Library/Isle
- 1 p.m. Milaca High School Dahlager Theater
- 3:30 p.m. Princeton Area Library
- Thursday, June 7
- 10 a.m. Wyoming Area Library
- 1 p.m. Rush City Public Library
- 3:30 p.m. Mora Public Library
- Monday, June 11
- 10 a.m. Chisago Lakes Area Library
- 1 p.m. North Branch Area Library
- 3:30 p.m. Cambridge Primary School Multi-Purpose Room
- Tuesday, June 12
- 10 a.m. Sandstone Public Library
- 1 p.m. Hinckley Public Library
- 3:30 p.m. Pine City Public Library
This summer reading kickoff program is funded with money from Minnesota’s Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund.
Learn more about the 2018 Summer Reading Program Reading Takes You Everywhere!