Community members in need of health insurance are encouraged to attend MNsure open enrollment events coming soon to several East Central Regional Library locations. MNsure is Minnesota’s health insurance marketplace where individuals and families can shop, compare and choose health insurance coverage that meets their needs.
The following events are by appointment only; if no appointments are scheduled, the event will be canceled:
- Cambridge Public Library, Nov. 5 & 6; Dec. 18; and Jan. 8
- North Branch Area Library, Nov. 26 & 27; and Jan. 7
- Princeton Area Library, Dec. 3 & 4
- Aitkin Public Library, Dec. 10
- Pine City Public Library, Dec. 11