The Aiktin Public Library is now offering express service & computers by appointment in addition to their curbside services.
Express service allows entry into the building without an appointment to browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials. Express service is also being offered in Mille Lacs Lake Community Library, Milaca Community Library, Rush City Public Library and the Sandstone Public Library. To see which locations are offering which services & when please visit each library’s specific location page.
About Express Services:
- An appointment is necessary to use a computer (see below)
- Per East Central Regional Library’s Social Distancing Policy all those entering the building will need to wear a face covering. Masks will be available if you need one.
- The environment in the library has been modified
- A sneeze guard has been placed on the service desk
- Hand sanitizing stations are available
- Seating has been reduced
- Children’s play areas/equipment will not be available
- All staff will be wearing a mask
- Please limit your time in the library to ensure all those who need to enter are able
- Maximum occupancy will be posted at the entrance and must be observed
- Children under age 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult
If you’ve experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the 14 days prior, please do not visit the library. Symptoms include:
- Fever (100.4° F or higher), or feeling feverish
- A new sore throat
- New muscle aches
- A new cough
- New headache
- Shortness of breath
- New loss of smell or taste