An update for RBdigital will start around 7 p.m. on Wednesday, September 20. This update may take up to 8 hours to complete. During this period, service disruptions are expected for all RBdigital products on both web and mobile, including RBDigital audiobooks, magazines, and eBooks, and the Atomic Training database.
The RBdigital update will deliver a number of new features. We apologize for the inconvenience during this time.
At East Central Regional Library, we love eBooks every day, but today we’re showing our love just a little bit more. September 18th is Read an eBook Day, a celebration of modern storytelling. Be a part of the celebration by checking out your favorite eBook from ECRL’s OverDrive Digital Library.
eBooks enable you to take the stories and authors you love with you anytime, anywhere. If you have a smartphone, tablet or computer you can be connected to a world of literature whether you’re sitting on your couch, on an airplane 30,000 feet in the air and anywhere in between. They save you space in your suitcases, can’t be lost or damaged and can be accessed at the click of a button. If you’ve never tried reading an eBook before, today is the perfect time to try one out! Borrow one of your favorite books or something completely new and discover the joys of digital reading.
Here’s some ideas for how join us in celebrating!
- Check out Ice-Out by Mary Casanova to join ECRL Reads. No waitlists or holds.
- Join the conversation by sharing why you love eBooks with the hashtag #eBookLove on social media for a chance to win a Kobo Aura ONE from OverDrive.
- Listen to author interviews from the Professional Book Nerds podcast.
- Get ideas on what to read next from OverDrive.
- Share what you’re reading and see what other eBook readers from across the world are reading.